Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information is provided so as to enable users to understand the nature of the personal data that will be collected about them and how said data will be used and processed. The aim is to ensure the utmost transparency regarding the processing of personal data relating to the services provided by Cariplo Factory, existing contracts, and the publication or reproduction of the aforementioned data.
The data controller is the company Cariplo Factory S.r.l. with registered offices in Via Daniele Manin no. 23 – 20121 Milan, Tax Code/VAT number 09440060961, represented by their pro tempore legal representative, the Managing Director of Cariplo Factory S.r.l., Dott. Carlo Mango.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed to supervise the processing of personal data in order to safeguard the fundamental rights of data subjects is Avv. Alice Pisapia, with offices in Via Domenichino 16, 20149, Milan.
Data may be subject to processing by qualified entities such as external Managers operating under the direct authority of the Data Controller (employees or collaborators in various capacities).
SUBJECT OF PROCESSING
The data provided and processed by Cariplo Factory S.r.l. are of a general, personal and sensitive nature. The data are processed in compliance with the ethical, lawful and transparency principles of the applicable law to safeguard the privacy and the rights of data subjects. The provision of data is mandatory, in accordance with existing applicable legislation, and failure to comply may adversely affect access to the requested service.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The data provided by individual users will be processed partly for the following purposes:
- Registration to Cariplo Factory, the programme promoted by Fondazione Cariplo to contribute to improving the conditions and achievements of young people in the job market by: i) increasing employability, ii) creating favourable conditions for establishing young enterprises;
- Registration and participation in activities and initiatives reserved for members of Cariplo Factory;
- The use and handling of content (documents, information, images, etc.) for purposes relating to the Cariplo Factory programme, which users will voluntarily decide to upload to the website cariplofactory.it in order to take part in the programme;
- The planning of events organised by Cariplo Factory S.r.l. either directly or through an appointed external manager. The use of personal data (including photographs or videos in which the person appears) is prohibited in the event that it may harm the personal dignity and respectability of the data subject;
- With regards to events organised by Cariplo Factory S.r.l. in collaboration with one or more partners, it is only through registration to said events (with specific forms) that the use, reproduction and publication of photos and/or videos in which the person appears shall be authorised. Use of said data remains, however, prohibited, in the event that it may harm the personal dignity and respectability of the event participant;
- In the case of event participants under the age of 18, their parents or figures occupying a parental role (for example, legal guardians) must sign an additional personalised authorisation regarding the use and reproduction/publication of photos and/or videos in which the minor appears.
SITE OF PROCESSING
Processing is carried out at the Cariplo Factory S.r.l. offices situated in the BASE building of the ex Ansaldo area in Via Bergognone 34, Milan. Processing and storage of data may also be carried out at Fondazione Cariplo, Via Manin 23 – 20121, Milan.
MODES OF PROCESSING
Processing is carried out automatically and/or manually and/or by electronic means, using automated magnetic media or hard copies.
Personal data will be stored by the company in both a paper format archive and an electronic database for the purposes specified in compliance with Art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 as regards security measures, deployed by persons appointed to the task and in compliance with Art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, restrictions on purposes and data minimisation outlined in Art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, in the presence of free and explicit consent, personal data will be stored for no longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and processed.
It should be noted that the user’s data may be transferred outside the EU, in particular in the United States of America, as it is the headquarters of service providers such as Mailchimp.
AREA OF PUBLICATION AND DISCLOSURE
The data collected will never be disclosed and will not be shared without the explicit consent of the data subject, unless the necessary communications are made to constitute the transfer of data to qualified parties such as external managers acting under the direct authority of the Data Controller, employees and/or collaborators in various capacities, consultants, or other parties. Furthermore, data will be shared regardless of consent being given in order to comply with legal requirements, including for example the fulfilment of fiscal requirements and legislation regarding workplace health and safety.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The user may exercise at any time, in accordance with artt. 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data relating to him/her;
- Obtain details of the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed and, wherever possible, the period for which data will be stored (right of access);
- Obtain the rectification or erasure of the data (right to rectification);
- Obtain the restriction of processing;
- Obtain data portability, namely to receive the data from the data processor in a commonly used, intelligible format that may be read on an automated device, and send them to another data processor without impediment (right to obtain notification from the data processor in the event of rectification, or erasure of personal data);
- Object to data processing at any time (right to object);
- Withdraw consent at any time without adversely affecting the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to withdrawal (right to withdraw);
- Request the erasure of his/her data to the extent possible in compliance with the holder’s regulatory requirements (right to be forgotten);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Finally, we inform you that the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor, based in Rome, Via di Monte Citorio 121 (tel. +39 06696771), following the procedures and directions available on the Authority’s website www.garanteprivacy.it
We inform you that the exercise of the data subject’s rights as detailed in the aforementioned articles, including the right to erasure or to object, is subject to the restrictions imposed by the relevant legislation (DPCM 22 February 2016 artt. 56, 57 and DPCM 24 October 2014, art. 7) with regards to obligations governing the storage of personal data.
These rights may be exercised in the form of a written request sent by post to Cariplo Factory S.r.l. at the address Via Daniele Manin no. 23 – 20121 Milano, or alternatively by email to email@example.com or by CEM to firstname.lastname@example.org
The website collects some user data in order to offer services. For details, please consult the Cookies Policy.